7 rules of riding
- Helmet! – It will save your life. Hit the head: sit on the bike = wear a helmet. If the helmet is large, then exchange it. A big helmet is even more dangerous than its absence (it can strangle when it falls).
- Eye protection – Or a helmet mirror, or wear glasses. They may simply not open. An insect that has swooped into the eye will not make you happy either.⠀
- Do not swallow dust – If you feel that you are suffocating, buy a protective mask in a pharmacy. If you breathe, then in the morning. And why do you have dust?
- Review 360 ’ – We look in the mirrors, we twist our heads, forward, too, we watch and monitor the situation from all sides. The locals drive quite well, but on the road they sometimes act not too quickly and quickly, as in the rest of their lives.⠀
- Turn on the turn signals! And do not miss the traffic lights. Elementary rules must be observed.
- Careful when cornering – When turning left or right on the road, we “creep out” very slowly. Cuddle up to the edge as close as possible. So you give yourself the opportunity, in the event of something, to stop abruptly, and others to see you, orient, stop and give way.
- Remove valuables – Phones on holders can snatch. In the back pockets do not keep anything sticking out. Check that the backpacks are closed. Best for valuables have a bag on the belt.⠀
Hati-hati (be careful) on the roads and pleasant trips on bikes!
You may also like